Gillard or Abbott

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bubble wrap protects


After the confrontation of thoughts that my brain won't cope, I have discovered that eLearning will mean a vaste change in my current world.
I'm in two mind-sets at present, the first being that I need to let go of my taught experiences and levatate to the creative side, whether ICT or not. Secondly; is it essential to discover the good and bad side of ICT in the classroom, before making an informed decision? Cyber bullying for example.
At this stage I have an open mind to just explore this side of learning, and seek applications for this technology. My forethought of creating a blog in an educational context, would be to share thoughts with fellow teachers, not students. I'm thinking that any sharing of resourses be available through a wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment