Gillard or Abbott

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weebly link

My weebly site This great free web building site is terrific. I had never thought that there would be a web site to make a web-site. It is a bit like the machine making machines. I found the weebly site to be user friendly as it has templates to choose from, tools and previews.
I have used my weebly site to collect games which relate to ITD, so far I have only found one. As the weebly is a web site, it can only be altered by the administrator, which renders it useless for collaboration, but useful for keeping links, or other information.

2 comments:

  1. What is Weebly Gary? Why should I use it? How is it going to help my students learn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've failed to expand on this one Bec. If you look at my weebly you'll see a collection of web games, following the game based learning framework. My discipline being an ITD teacher, i'm using weebly as a dipositry for students to access interest prior to practical activity, The bridge building game covers basic engineering principals at first, then reaches a point where students may need further research.

    ReplyDelete