Gillard or Abbott

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello BlogLand

Having minimal understanding of the function of a blog, I am presented with many questions. After looking at fellow students' posts to capture the essence of the blog, I can understand that it has a great ability to act as a reflective journal.

40 yrs of never using a journal, I can see how the reflection process and documenting it in the journal, to be an enhancement to my learning journey. As this is my second term at University, I can honestly say that it feels like I have learnt more over the past six months than I have over my entire life.

Getting acquainted with the technology side of the knowledge and creativity economy, brings a sense of closing the gap between my generation (X) and the current generation. I am excited to pass the learnt knowledge to my friends, family and educators; as I see that this new arising technology can only benefit, enhance and engage our current generation.

I must not forget that it will take more than my lifetime, so I will need to collaborate with complementing networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment